Electric Car Chargers
High Speed Car Charging Station Installation
With the price at the pump climbing, lots of people are eyeing electric cars. Anyone can run an outdoor power outlet to their electric car to trickle charge their batteries. For many, that long charge time is a problem. Many homes have a 200 Amp service. Those electrical panels have the capacity to handle the loading of a 50Amp charging station.
Mobile Connector so it can be plugged into a 240 volt (NEMA 14-50) outlet. With the NEMA 14-50 adapter attached, your humble Level 1 Mobile Connector is transformed into a Level 2 charger. When operating as a Level 2 charger on a 50 amp breaker, the mobile charger can provide a Model S with 23 miles of range per hour.
What do you need to charge your car?
Distribution cable to receptacle, 50Amp Breaker, Nema 14-50 outlet. And a certified electrician… like Grifflyn Electric
No Job is Too Small
When it comes to your home, you want nothing but the best. At Grifflyn Electric we will work with you to ensure your project is the best it can be. Whether you need to rewire your entire house, update lighting fixtures or install a new electrical service, we can tackle it all.
Some of the services that we can help you with include:
- New Custom Home Electrical
- LED Lighting & Green Energy Solutions
- Electrical Service Upgrades
- Kitchen/Bathroom Renovations
- Workshop & Machinery Controls
- Heated Floors
- Security Systems/Cameras
- Voice & Data Installations
- Outdoor/Accent Lighting
- Hot Tub Installations
- Electrical Troubleshooting & Repairs
- Heat Pump Hook Up
- Backup Generator Installation & Maintenance
- Electrical Vehicle Charging Installation
- Smarthome Installation
- Solar Power
Why Choose Grifflyn?
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable.